Finnish "Werewolf song" L.E.A.F - SUURIN

L.E.A.F - SUURIN


LYRICS:

"Mie suusi suurin - I am the greatest wolf
Suveks syömää - A wolf to eat them
Muut lampaaks lautsan alle - Others will be sheep under the bench

Mie suusi suurin - I am the greatest wolf
Mie karhu kankahalla - I am a bear on the heath
Miun veret pieälimmäisinä - My blood above all others

Mie suusi suurin - I am the greatest wolf
Suveks Syömään - A wolf to eat them
Muut lauhtuoh lampahaksi - Others grow weaker to be sheep

Minä sudeksi - May I be a wolf
Muut lampahiksi - May others be sheep
Mie suusi suurin - I am the greatest wolf"


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mQWmryiIcxY




Published on Jan 24, 2016
Videoproduction by: Kati Ran | L.E.A.F (www.Leaf-Music.com)
Camera: Joel Schilder
Editor: Florian Vermeulen
Equipment & Crew: Joost Kelderman | INVITE -AV (www.Invite-AV.nl)

Track: SUURIN from the Nordic Folk album LYS.
Artist: L.E.A.F | Kati Ran
Sound production: Christopher Juul | LAVA Studio
Guests: Maria Franz (Euzen) | 'Lokkr' Vocals and
Kai Uwe Faust (Heilung) | Throatsinging & Wolf Spirit

Special Thanks to: Esther Binneveld and her wolfhounds 'Blue' and 'Coco'

24.01.16 All rights reserved.

WWW.LEAF-MUSIC.COM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

An Almuten Figuris Calculator