Reinstatement of purpose for the Sorceror (Inspired by Southern US traditions)

"I WISH to no longer excrete, hunger, feel want, need or be forced to breathe...
Ahh, the humans and expelled spirits say, I want death...
My Expression of purpose conquers your 'hurt-done'.
I am in the wooden bowls top to bottom,
I am in the moon's platters offered , top to bottom,
I AM in the three drops and three knots, top to bottom.
I AM the carved stone, which only veritable blood may cipher.
The Eastern creek (stream) runs WEST, The Western Creek runs East.
I am the blood-shot sunrise, I am the blood-shot moonrise!
I AM the soul of black Felix with one white hair, the spooks have stripped me.
I AM THE SOUL of black dog and the screech owl, the 'annunciators'.
I AM the blood of all things hidden and unknown!"




Osculum Infame, or the "Cussing", reified. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

An Almuten Figuris Calculator

Finnish "Werewolf song" L.E.A.F - SUURIN