The Mission - MET-AMOR-PHOSIS (Feat: Ville Valo, HIM)

The Mission - MET-AMOR-PHOSIS (Feat: Ville Valo, HIM)  With AGE comes change..






Lyrics I look into the mirror I dont recognise who I see I see the face of a stranger staring back staring back at me Where is the man I used to be? Where is the man that once was me? so sure and brave so pure and great Where is the man I always thought myself to be? MET-AMOR-PHOSIS With age comes change (X2) there's a new blackstar in the heavens tonight with age comes change Lazarus wont rise arise from the dead this time the song sold/soggy soul is (?) so much resurrection man can take one of us is CAIN(?) is always confort in along ???? and I've done many things I wished to be ashamed but I found so hard to regret MET-AMOR-PHOSIS with age comes change there's a new blackstar shining bright with change comes life/light(?)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

An Almuten Figuris Calculator

Finnish "Werewolf song" L.E.A.F - SUURIN